CHANGING A BICYCLE TUBE HAS NEVER BEEN SO EASY
Sale is started already! Please have a look in our store!
When we first started playing around with the idea for GAADI, our aim was to achieve one thing above all else: making it as easy as possible to replace bicycle tubes. The GAADI Comfort brought us closer to achieving this goal, as changing the tube of a bicycle has never before been as uncomplicated and quick.
THE GAADI COMFORT AT A GLANCE
AS EASY AND QUICK AS NEVER BEFORE
The GAADI Comfort bicycle tube is compact and light and fits perfectly into any saddle bag. Installing it is also extremely easy. Both ends of the GAADI Comfort are manufactured to perfectly meet due to their geometrical design and hence create a seamless connection. Just like with conventional tubes, you will not feel any resistance when rolling. Give it a try!
- Remove the casing from the wheel rim on one side of the wheel with a tyre lever.
- Remove the conventional, broken bicycle tube from the casing.
- Place the GAADI bicycle tube within the casing in its original condition.
- Take the GAADI bicycle tube, plug the valve into the valve hole and secure it with the nut.
- Place the tube within the casing bit by bit by spinning the wheel. Make sure the tube does not get twisted in the process.
- Return the casing onto the wheel rim and inflate it as usual. Please make sure that your bicycle casing fits correctly and that the permitted pressure of the casing is not exceeded.